Wednesday, August 28, 2013
On My Honors
One of my new favorite apps is the Hilton Honors app. I like anything that makes my life easier. For me, this app does just that.
Having to travel often means having to stay in a lot if hotels. I can quickly type in a city (from my phone) and a list if Hilton hotels pop up. I just click on the one I want, and voila! I'm booked with another click.
Some great features of this app:
- it shows your points balance
- you can see where you are staying next ~ this is important for me because I have definitely unloaded my luggage and walked into the wrong hotel
- it knows my stay preferences and gives me options based on that ~ I prefer a king size bed in a non-smoking room
- easy cancellation ~ with just two taps of the screen I have been able to cancel my stay
- keeps a log of where I've stayed ~ this is helpful if I need to return to a city
- lost receipt is not a problem ~ it's stored in this app & can be emailed
- if ever I choose, I can pay with my points
If you travel often I recommend this app. First, Hilton hotels are reliable. They are typically clean and offer breakfast food. Second, if you are a Hilton Honors member it's a bunch easier to check your account on this app. Lastly, booking a room is a snap.