You may have missed this, because I certainly did! You can now embed an entire board from Pinterest on your blog or website. When I saw this I said, 'Say what!?!' because I have been waiting for this. How did I miss this? Easy...I've only been using Pinterest on the iPad. How do you embed a board? Well...
- Choose a pin and click on it.
- Click share on the upper right corner
- Click embed
- Choose 'Board Widget' (a new window will pop open)
- Copy the link of the board you want to embed
- Paste the link of the board you want to embed in the "Pinterest Board URL" space
- Click build it
- Scroll down and you will see the code that you can copy and then paste into your blog or website
I also noticed that you can now embed your profile, too! I will be seeing what that's all about!